You develop with Ada and have a coding standard for it... Good!
However, there is this big amount of legacy code that does not match the standard, and you don't have the time to fix it up - after all it works...
Can you afford non-compliant code in your software?
- It increases your technical debt.
- There can be hidden problems (after all, the rules are here for a reason!)
- You have to manually justify all the non-conformities...
We'll fix your code for you!
Here is how it works:
Step 1: Assess the current state
- We review your coding standard, and suggest improvements as necessary.
- We control your software according to your coding standard.
- We summarize the findings and evaluate the effort to reduce the technical debt
Step 2: Reduce the technical debt
- Together, we define the non-regression tests to ensure that no error is introduced in the process.
- We modify your code and check non-regression.
- We make a new assessment of the software and evaluate the improvements.
How much does it cost?
We make an initial fixed-price proposal for phase 1, and after assessing your software, we make another fixed-price proposal for step 2.
At this point, you are free to accept the proposal or to make the modifications yourself if you have the necessary resources.
For more information: please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.